Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hestercombe exhibition

Well, my exhibition is up and has been running for a week now. I have had lots of very positive and encouraging feedback. I was demonstrating last Sunday from 11am until after lunch.   Lots of people came to peek over my shoulder and make kind comments.

I will be there again this Saturday and Sunday (as long as it is not tipping it down), so if you are in the area please do come in and have a chat. I have some cards and mounted photo-prints for sale while I am there. (Free entry to the restaurant, shop and gallery area).

'Inscrutable' For Sale at Hestercombe


6 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased for you Bev, you really deserve your success! I hope you will be posting a few pics when you get the time....? :-)

    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too far away for me unfortunately Bev but wishing you a successful exhibition and some sales to make it all worthwhile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue, I hope so too.

    Gail, if I can get my head together and remember to take my camera, I will definitely post some pics. I have forgotten to take it with me twice now Doh!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you have a positive experience with the show. And good luck with the sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant believe I forgot to take my camera AGAIN this weekend. Doh!

    ReplyDelete

Pencil on toned paper

Here are a couple of experiments using graphite pencil and white coloured pencil, plus a touch of white gel pen on grey paper. I am reasona...